I’m honored to offer to you something really extraordinary that will relax you in a couple of minutes when you need it and enrich your life with more passion and deeper connection when that’s your intention. It takes you out of negative circular thinking like magic. The critical part of the brain is circumvented bringing you to your essence, where power and love reign.
It’s my book about my revolutionary breathing technique, The Ocean Breath. I talked about the Ocean Breath in my last video post, and now you can get step-by-step instructions on how to use this amazing technique in your own life.
The value of this book is clearly seen by awakened people like Joe Vitale, author of Zero Limits and many other enlightening books, Joe Sugarman, famous conscious copy writer, David Riklan, founder of Self-Growth.com and Mark Victor Hansen, a giant in the human potential movement.
But what’s more important, it works, whether you use it to stir up more energy, direct it to your lover or empowering someone. The Ocean Breath brings the soul-gazing ritual to a higher dimension of connection and the touching becomes a deeply conscious communion with your lover.
It definitely works to ground you into your heart before you make a difficult communication, or have to solve a difficult problem in your life.
It’s uplifting, heart-centered and very powerful!
I teach The Ocean Breath in my workshops, and to my one-on-one clients.
Now, you can get instant access to this amazing breathing technique – find out more about the Secrets of the Ocean Breath.
This morning, I woke up early. I went out where my porch faces east, and I watched the sun rise up out of the ocean. It was an amazing, sensual experience.
The colors flooded across the sky in spirals. Their bright reflection in the quiet river amazed my heart. It was just as sensual an experience as the sensation when my lover came up behind and slipped his arms around me in a hug. I was in bliss! On my front I had the warmth of the sun, and on my back the loving touch of his chest, and the strength of his encircling arms. The moment was so wonderful, that we we kissed, other greeting the glorious day in front of us.
Birds were hopping from treetop to treetop pecking at nuts and seeds. Seagulls and pelicans were gliding over the beach with complete freedom, squawking joyfully. The wind blew the palm fronds one way, then another, creating a moving carpet of green all along the shore. I felt so connected to nature, and really centered and fulfilled in my heart.
Because I took those 10-15 minutes to connect with nature before jumping into work, my whole day was more productive and much less stressful.
What happens to you when you take time to connect with nature? Have you taken a moment lately to see the beauty around you? Are there ways you can work in just a few minutes a day to slow down and ‘smell the flowers’ – maybe even the real ones?
Good communication is the foundation of every great relationship. Listening and being listened to are signs of care and respect for your partner. When you feel cared for, you have more energy flowing through you, and sex is better.
Tantra is based on such caring and respect for your partner. Here are some good tips:
- Make sure you have your partner’s attention without demanding that they stop what they are doing to listen to you, unless it’s an emergency. If one of you is busy when you want to talk, set up a time when you both can pay attention to each other.
- Tune into your own truth by taking a couple of Ocean Breaths to connect with your love for them. Intend to create more understanding and harmony. Remember this is your truth and might not be “the truth” for your partner.
- Clear your mind of judging thoughts such as, “Here she/he goes again…” or “I’m going to show her/him that I’m right “. Communication is not a tug of war. To prove that you are right does not create more harmony or passion. Quite the opposite. Understanding and connection do.
- Really listen. We have two ears and one mouth, so listen at least twice as much as you speak. Listen attentively even if you think you ‘know’ what they are going to say. You might here a nuance that has always escaped you before, and this time that might make all the difference in how this talk goes.
- Pay attention to your body language, especially face expression, eye movements (rolling your eyes) and tone of voice. Body language makes up about 65% of communication. When your intention is love, the body is going to be relaxed and your voice full and warm. If your intention is to ‘be right’ or ‘show them,’ it will automatically show through your body language.
If you are not used to thinking about your body and your attitude as you are speaking, all these steps might seem overwhelming. Start with one or two the next time you talk with your lover.
Afterwards, be sure that you take a moment for yourself, and think about how using these simple steps changed your experience of the encounter and its outcome. Then, try to work in more of the steps the next time. You will see the difference - and your partner will feel the difference in your attention and your energy.
When I work with couples who are resistant to healing their relationship and who no longer feel the kind of sensuality they felt when they met, it is often due to their lack of listening. It’s very common in long-term relationships.
Tantra says that newness is the preferred food for Eros. Eros dies when habits come in. But when you have been with someone a long time, it’s very easy for both of you to fall into a rut. Read more
A new year has begun, and already we are inundated with messages about making resolutions to ‘fix’ our failings. I believe we serve our greatest potential better when we come from the positive instead of the negative. Read more
Today I received a phone call from a friend who is feeling sad and discouraged about life. I checked in with myself and I realized that it is more challenging to stay focused on the positive even for me .
In these difficult times of financial upheaval and uncertainty about the political future of America… it takes awareness and courage to stay centered in the heart. Read more
Talking is often based on past experienced or speculations on the future. Only feelings are in the moment.
Depression is not a feeling. Depression is often caused by remembering painful feelings that you might not have been able or willing to feel fully, and by looking into the future with no hope for positive change.
Tantric Lovemaking provides the opposite of depression. Read more